Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photography 365

This is a new blog. One that can feature only my photography. I'm not claiming to know what I'm doing at all. I just take pictures because it is fun. I like the way the camera feels in my hands, like I'm about to capture a moment in time that will last forever. I do not do much altering of the photos-- that is an area in which I'm still learning. I this blog is to take pictures of everyday life. I will look back on it and admire the things I found beauty in. This will also be the blog for McCoy's photography 365. I might put these as a separate blog or include them into the post.


“Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you.”-- William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment